Thursday, November 21, 2013


So, I just finished purging my sweaters and I was pleasantly surprised that at least in this one area, I haven’t been holding on to things that I know I won’t ever wear again. I’m only down three sweaters… probably because I purged sweaters earlier this year when I got an addition to my closet, but none the less, I’ve created a bit more room!

How is your purging coming along? Remember, if you’re behind or haven’t even started, it’s never too late. Set a timer on your phone for 10 minutes and see what kind of progress you can make in any area. Baby steps people. Baby steps.

Let’s keep moving… almost to week five! So, for this week, let’s focus on...
 

T-shirts and pajamas!
If you’re anything like me, your t-shirts are your pajamas most nights! But really, do you still need that “Take Back the Night” t-shirt that you got in a size XXL because when you got that shirt in 1999, that was in…drowning in your t-shirts? Oh wait, maybe that’s just me!

Do you have a lot of T-shirts? Do you sleep in “real” pajamas every night? {This whole pajama thing might need to become a separate post of its own because I’m sure everyone does something so different.} Do tell!

Happy Purging!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely sleep in t-shirts...but I should look in my pajama bin and see if there are some old pj's that I can purge....I actually pulled a few sweaters that were in a purge bag and put them back in my closet because I thought I could wear them to work....so I gues I'm taking a few steps back....I will give myself a month or so to wear them and if I don't it will definitely get purged

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I have a gazillion t-shirts that I sleep in! I mean I still have my Weldon High t-shirts! I did get rid of some last year but my drawer is still stuffed because I have collected more. Some nights I sleep in real pajamas, but after a long day (which is pretty much every day) there is nothing like an old comfy t-shirt! I guess I still have some purging to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy how quickly t-shirts can take over our drawers and closet space! Sheesh! Real pajamas...literally can't even remember the last time I slept in those! Thanks for commenting! : )

      Delete