Tuesday, February 4, 2014


Here is a Paleo Chicken Recipe that is too simple not to try. All you need is some chicken, a crockpot, and a few spices. This recipe is very slightly modified from Everyday Paleo, a great intro reference book for eating Paleo. 


Ingredients Needed
*1 pack of chicken thighs
*1 white onion sliced
*1 tsp salt
*2 tsp paprika
*1 tsp pepper
*1 tsp garlic powder
*1 tsp adobo seasoning

Directions:
Place sliced onions at the bottom of the crockpot. Add chicken and rub mixed spices over it. Cook in crockpot for about 5 hours on low. Of course cooking times vary due to variations in crockpots.

That's it!

I recently stumbled upon the website from the author of the book I referenced so be sure to click over to http://everydaypaleo.com/ if you're interested in more recipes. I'll share my favorites once I try a few more!

1 comment:

  1. It looks delicious....how did it turn out???? I do have most of the ingredients so one of these days or months I shall give it a try.

    ReplyDelete